When a Company employs employee(s), the Company must adhere to Employment Act 1955 (EA1955) and a few compulsory contributions must be made to the following institutions.
Employment Insurance System (EIS)
- Is a financial scheme aimed at helping employees who lost their jobs until they find new employment. The contributions are being collected in a fund in order to provide financial assistance to retrenched employees. It also aims to provide extended welfare coverage and aid in job search via career counselling and job-hunting assistance.
- Employer portion : 0.2%
- Employee portion : 0.2%
Types of Payroll Services
- SOCSO & EIS
- HRD Corp
Ensure you have all the required documents needed for for registration. These documents may include:-
- Certified True Copy of Form 9/Notice of Registration & Corporate Information, Form 49/ Section 58, Form 24/ Section 78.
- Certified True Copy of NRIC/Passport for the person/director that shall sign the application forms.
- Copy of NRIC/Passport of all employee(s).
- Calculation of basic salary, bonus, overtime, commission, unpaid leave, annual leave and respective contributions to EIS, SOCSO and HRDCorp (if applicable.)
- Distribution of pay slips to employee(s) separately via email.
- Submission of contribution forms & payment to respective departments.
Preparation & Submission of Employer File (Form E) through E-filing.
a. Malaysian employee resigned and continue to work in Malaysia
b. Malaysian employee resigned and leave Malaysia
c. Foreign employee resigned to work in another Malaysian Company
d. Foreign employee resigned and leave Malaysia.